29 JUL 2020 3255
Finding a nice and comfortable home in the preferable area within your budget is the number one priority for every person. The process of buying/renting the property seems to be impossible without the participation of the Real Estate Agents nowadays. According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), there are about 2 million licensed Real Estate Agents all over the United States in 2019, so this industry is pretty competitive. Besides viewing the properties, in reality, guided by the Realtor, the prospects prefer searching for their dream homes online. Therefore, the online presence of your Real Estate Agency, like any other business, is taken for granted nowadays.
Thinking about growing your Real Estate business and putting it online? Here are 4 steps you need to do for the digitization:
Step # 1. Get a custom mobile app for your Real Estate business.
The first step to start the digitization of your Real Estate business is to have a custom mobile application, designed in your corporate colors and following your brand style. The mobile app will help your business to become more distinguishable among other competitors, due to the high popularity of mobile apps nowadays (especially among the Millennials). Moreover, in the modern world, where everybody is extremely busy, the prospects would like to take a look at the proposed properties online first. Psychologically, it will be more comfortable for a client to contact your company representatives and schedule a guided Live tour only when they like the results of their search showed online. Therefore, you'll be the way smarter if you obtain a mobile app with the property search feature included in it.
With the custom mobile app you, as a Business Owner, can do the following:
1. Allow your customers to easily navigate through the app, search for properties "For Sale"/"For Rent" in the preferable area, with applying filters and sorting features. They can also explore the results of their search and view more detailed information about the interested property.
2. Give more freedom to your users with the Guest Mode feature and non-mandatory registration for property viewing and search. The users only will need to sign in to the app in case if they want to schedule a guided Live tour with the Realtor or contact the company representative for any other questions.
3. Provide the ability for our prospects to save their top choices via creating a list of the favorites properties. They can continue their search and come back to them later.
4. Be in constant touch with your customers, as they can contact your agents easily to find out more about the property, they're interested in, via the most popular messengers integrated into the app.
5. Arrange video tours allowing users to view the properties remotely with the "Video Tour" feature. So, they will have the possibility to explore the property "inside", before going there in person.
6. Give an ability to your clients to have Live tours with the Realtors in their favorites properties with a "Schedule guided Live tour" feature.
7. Help your clients to plan their budget as they can calculate the monthly mortgage payment with the embedded Mortgage Calculator into the app.
You can also find additional information here.
Step # 2. Have an Admin Panel for a Business Owner.
The second step in the digitalization of your Real Estate business is getting the Admin Panel for a Business Owner, to help you with the work organization.
Admin Panel for a Business Owner allows you to do the following:
1. Keep the property details and listing up-to-date and assign them to the different agents/brokers.
2. Get the latest statistical data about the total number of properties in the system, sold/rented properties (this month, quarter, year, etc.), the most popular search, etc.
3. Manage the registered users of the app (customers), add/delete the Real Estate Agents/brokers to/from the system, and edit their information.
4. View the total numbers of deals closed, won, or lost for all agents/brokers in the system and a per a definite agent. Get the status and detailed information about the specific deal.
5. Have access to agents' schedules and the ability to manage their appointments for guided Live property viewing tours with the clients.
6. Send PUSH-notifications to your customers with the latest news and updates from your agency.
While you as a Business Owner have a separate Admin Panel for content, user, and Realtors management, your Real Estate Agents should have a separate Web Portal which serves as a tool to assist in the organization of their work.
You can find more information here: https://appus.software/services/digitize-your-real-estate-business.
Step # 3. Obtain a Web Portal for Real Estate Agents.
The third step of putting your Real Estate Agency online is getting a Web Portal for your Realtors.
Web portal for Real Estate Agents allows your Realtors to do the following:
1. Manage the properties and clients assigned to them and update their latest information. Don't forget that from your side (as a Business Owner), you'll need to create high-quality content to upload while filling in the information about the property details.
2. Promptly respond to clients' questions regarding the property details as the most popular messengers integrated into the mobile app.
3. Set up their own schedule for the organization of guided Live property viewing tours with the customers and have the ability to manage the appointments. Get the information about the clients, who scheduled the appointments, and be able to get in touch with them, if needed.
4. Get detailed information about their sales activity, as they can see their own deals closed, won, or lost and the percentage they are getting from the sales.
Having successfully obtained a custom mobile app, along with the separate Web portals for a Business Owner and Real Estate Agents, it's time to think about your web presence as well. The existence of a tailored landing web-page will build upon the results which already have been achieved with the mobile app. So, in such a way, a landing web-page will confirm that your company and brand are available online and your customers can easily get in touch with you if they are in search of a new home.
More detailed information about Web Portal for Real Estate Agents you can read here: https://appus.software/services/digitize-your-real-estate-business.
Step # 4. Set up a landing web-page for your Real Estate Agency.
The fourth step of the digitization of your Real Estate business is to have a landing web-page, optimized to your business needs. Along with the mobile app, it is also a powerful resource to bring to the masses the detailed information about your company.
Here are the benefits you and your clients get with a custom landing web-page:
1. The company brand and logo become more recognizable on the market and your potential customers are reached out faster.
2. Your team of Realtors, agents and brokers is introduced to the public, as their information is placed on your web-page. It adds more trust to your company, as the customers can get more information about them, read their biography, know that they are licensed and for sure are the employees of your company.
3. From your website, prospects find out the detailed information about your company, the services you provide, and the areas/neighborhoods you serve.
4. The clients can easily get in touch with the company representative regarding any questions they have via the Contact Form implemented on your web-page. In case if the customer isn't in search of a property, but, instead, wants to sell his/her own one, you can also add a separate form that the clients should fill in to sell their house.
5. You, as a Business Owner, can share the latest news and updates of your company in the blog on your web-page.
6. If the potential clients are planning to apply for a mortgage, they can calculate the monthly mortgage payment via the embedded Mortgage Calculator implemented on your website.
7. Showing your presence in social networks (as you place the links to your social networks accounts on your landing page), helps to increase the flow of your customers as well.
You also can read more additional information here: https://appus.software/services/digitize-your-real-estate-business.
Our service package includes
1. Custom iOS&Android app, designed in your corporate colors, following your brand style, and having your logo placed (for a monthly or yearly usage).
2. Admin Panel for a Business Owner to give you the ability to manage the users/agents/properties and content of the mobile app, get statistical data (for a monthly or yearly usage).
3. Web Portal for your Real Estate agents will allow your Realtors to manage the properties and clients assigned to them, get access to their deals (for a monthly or yearly usage).
4. Tailored landing web-page, optimized to your business needs (optional, in case if you've already got one for your company; for a monthly or yearly usage).
5. Production infrastructure, hosting, publishing the app on iTunes&Google Play stores, support, and maintenance of the mobile app while you're using it.
6. A dedicated team of the Project and Quality Assurance Managers, who'll control the support and maintenance of your mobile app.
More detailed information about our service package you can find here.
To sum up, if you're planning to put your Real Estate Agency online and you're eager to expand your business to involve more and more customers, it's time to think about getting the custom mobile app. It won't only help you to attract more customers and increase your revenue, but also will give them the possibility to explore the properties before scheduling the guided Live tours with the Real Estate Agents. At the same time, a brand new custom mobile app (along with the Admin Panel and separate Web Portal for Agents) will help you and your employees in the organization of your work.
Thinking about growing your Real Estate business and got interested in our service package? Feel free to contact us to find out more details.
Good luck with your project!