29 MAR 2021 236
With the outbreak of the pandemic, the estate market is going through a serious crisis worldwide. The key factor that determined the reduction of demand and the number of completed deals was the strict quarantine introduced last year and still in action in 2021. At the same time, the work of realtors did not stop during the quarantine period.
Many companies have already understood the necessity to digitize real estate business, and today they have all the technical capabilities to switch to remote operations. Management system for real estate allowed them to smoothly move sales, consultations, meetings, and other necessary services online.
Benefits of real estate management system
Mobile applications have entered the market not so long ago, but customers immediately realized their convenience and informativeness. In the case of the real estate business, digitized agencies get a number of competitive advantages. The app helps build databases, interact with a buyer or tenant, simplifies the search for a suitable object, and brings the business to a new, higher quality level. The most efficient features of real estate business management software are:
- Real-time communication between customers and realtors. You can integrate a messenger to your application or use a live online chat option;
- Detailed database of all property objects available for sale or rent. Customers can easily surf via all the offers and apply a filter when searching for a certain property type.
- Online requests for viewing suitable options. Once the customer has selected the property objects, it is easy to book a date to view an apartment or a house.
- Push notification, informing customers of newly added objects, offers, special events.
- Information on all deals is easily accessible. You can also analyze the performance of the agency and each agent. Identifying weak places will help you improve your company setup.
- A built-in calculator helps figure out the cost of the mortgage and the number of monthly payments.
Note that clients usually work parallelly with several agencies. And The capabilities of the application allow realtors to promptly provide the necessary information from a common database, thereby keeping clients on time with up-to-date data.
Where to buy an app for a real estate company?
Some agencies are reluctant to design apps for real estate as they associate it with high costs. But it is not always the case. You can easily find an affordable solution. It is enough to buy a ready-to-use application that will have all the necessary functions for your business. Modern apps for real estate have a complex structure, offering programs for agency owners, realtors, and customers. Every panel has a set of featured for maximum automation of everyday routine tasks. These panels are closely interconnected and create an efficient communication channel between all parties.
Thanks to real-time interaction and timely information exchange, the number of customers and concluded deals will inevitably grow. Moreover, you get continuous technical support of this software and free upgrades. The app will be added to the app store for a free download.
If you get an app for a real estate agency, you can minimize the negative impact of rapidly spreading COVID-19. A timely switch to an online mode can help retain most customers and continue interaction with potential ones. The main task is to digitize the real estate business to allow customers to get all information they need via their gadgets.